Friday, July 2, 2010

Train and Botanical Gardens

The West kiddos and the Tune kiddos getting ready to ride the Fort Worth miniature train.

This was a great day to go! It was overcast and cool and we enjoyed the ride. I have been riding this train since I was a little girl and my kids have ridden it too many times to count. We always have such a good time!

Kaden, Presleigh Joy, and Julian


This is Kaden and Julian right after riding the same train exactly 2 years ago in June of 2008. They have grown so much!



After we rode the train I took my two kiddos to the botanical gardens to do a little exploring. It is such a pretty place with so many trails and beautiful things to see.


Isn't this the coolest tree? It was off one of the trails we took and if I had let him Kaden would have fit right inside the big hole. :)


I took this picture because Kaden wanted me to. However, he became distracted by the 5 turtles that swam up to him during this so he would not turn around. If you look at his feet and legs you will notice they are covered in mud and the two footprints in the mud in front of him. He walked up to the water, I think to look at some tadpoles, and SUNK into the mud. One of his feet was completely covered and then he sat down in it b/c he couldn't walk or catch his balance. I couldn't help but laugh a little. :) My sweet son can not stand to be dirty so this shortened our trip just a little.







No comments:

Post a Comment