Presleigh Joy turned 2 on September 16th and her party was the 19th. Her party pictures will come first, even though they happened last, because it has been awhile since I have blogged (I'm a little rusty) and I messed up loading them. :) Oh well. Presleigh had a "pink" party because she is all about anything pink! It was so much fun!
This party was so much fun and what made it even more wonderful was being surrounded by so many friends and family that we love!
My baby girl is 2! It is very hard to believe! We had so much fun on her birthday. The day of her birthday I took her, along with Aunt Charla, Lilah, and Gramma, to "Let's Pretend" in Grapevine. We had a "tea party" where the girls got to dress up and have tea and cupcakes. They also got their makeup done ( which was more like lots of glitter and lip gloss). They loved it and it was so much fun! We usually do the kids scavenger hunt the morning of their birthday but Nick was out of town so we did it that night. The birthday "scavenger hunt" has become a very anticipated and exciting tradition at our house. We started it when Kaden was 2 and have done it ever since. Nick draws pictures of items in our house and the kids run through the house to find the next "clue". The last clue leads them to their wrapped gifts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment